Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C4 eLED Dive Light Features
What's in the box:Light, Batteries, Pistol Grip, Wrist Lanyard, Lens Boot and Owner's Manual
The C4 eLED waterproof light is Underwater Kinetics lightest weight primary light. It is designed to fit smaller hands while still offering brightness comparable to lights twice its size. Its water-cooled heat sink actually increases brightness underwater and improves burn time. For maximum illumination and a comfortable fit, the C4 is the perfect solution. Unlike the standard glass envelope lamps used since Edison, the LED will not break when dropped. The life expectancy is well over 5,000 hours.
The light emitted by the LED (light emitting diode) is similar to sunlight and travels farther underwater than the more yellow light from an Edison lamp. In addition a power control circuit is built into the light to help maintain the same brightness throughout the discharge of a set of batteries. A tough O-ring sealed ABS and polycarbonate case protects the components all the way down to 500' (152.4 meters). The small size of the C4 eLED makes it ideal for revealing the incredible marine life hidden under ledges.
The C4 eLED is powered by 4 disposable C"-cell alkaline batteries (included), or if you wish to upgrade it with a rechargeable kit the SKU: UKTRKC4E is available eliminating the need for replacement power cells. With alkaline batteries the light has a burn time of 8 hours on the high power setting and 8 hours on low. The C4 eLED Dive Lights dual 5-Watt LED's produces 275 lumens of brightness on high power and 275 lumens on low. The lights beam distance is 330' (100 meters) on high-mode and 305' (93 meters) on low-mode. The light measures 6.8" x 5.6" x 3.2" (17.27 x 14.22 x 8.13 cm) and weighs 25oz (708.74g). The C4 eLED Light is equipped with a non-breakable locking switch that prevents accidental actuation when in your gear bag and also has a protective heavy rubber lens boot for drop protection. Light handle is a pistol grip design and comes with an adjustable rubber sleeved wrist lanyard. Light is available in multiple colors, comes with an owner's manual is proudly made in the USA and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C4 eLED Dive Light is commonly used for Cave Diving, Close-Up Viewing, Extreme Depths, Night Diving, Professional, Recreational, Safety Backup and more. The Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C4 eLED Dive Light is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Recreational Diver among others. The Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C4 eLED Dive Light is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C4 eLED Dive Light: Compact, High Intensity, Long Bulb Life, Reliable, Well-Focused.
- Underwater Kinetics Sunlight "C4 eLED" Dive Light with Pistol Grip
- Dual Water Cooled High Intensity 5-Watt eLED's
- Lamp Life Time: 5000+ Hours
- Power: 4 C-Cell Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Lumens: High Power 275, Low Power 190
- Optional Rechargeable Upgrade Kit (SKU: UKTRKC4E) Available
- Beam Distance (On Land): 330' (100 meters) High-Mode, 305' (93 meters) Low-Mode
- Depth Rating: 500' (152.4 meters)
- Burn Time: High Power 8-Hours, Low Power 15.8-Hours
- Power Control Circuit: Maintain Brightness Thru-Out Discharge of Batteries
- Tough O-Ring Sealed ABS and Polycarbonate Case
- Integral Pistol Style Grip: Designed to Fit Smaller Hands
- Protective Heavy Rubber Lens Boot
- Underwater Kinetics Lightest Weight Primary Light
- Non-Breakable Locking Switch: Prevents Accidental Actuation
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 5.6" x 3.2" (17.27 x 14.22 x 8.13 cm)
- Weight: 25oz (708.74g)
- Adjustable Rubber Sleeved Wrist Lanyard
- Owner's Manual
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty