Sea Scanner Sled - Hold on to the two handles and tow behind your boat at idle speed to scout for your diving spots or just for fun. Cover a lot of area fast. You can climb, dive, roll, and bank with ease like you are flying through the water. Remember to take the Sea Scanner out of the water before running your boat above idle speed or you will break it. Includes a comfort grip on both hand holds. 3/8" diameter Aluminum tow bar, Yellow, å_" thick body to slice through the water easily. Does not include the line that attaches between the boat and the Sea Scanner. Made in The Florida Keys, USA.
Sea Scanner Underwater Sea Sled Features:
- Used to Scout for a Diving Spots or Just for Fun While Being Towed Behind a Boat
- Used to Climb, Dive, Roll, and Bank with Ease to Fly Through the Water
- Includes Comfort Grips Hand Holds, 3/8" Dia. Aluminum Tow Bar & Yellow, å_" Thick Body
- Does Not Include the Line That Attaches Between the Boat and the Sea Scanner
- Made in The Florida Keys, USA