3214 Bandito Reef Stalker Speargun - The Reef Stalker is from the Bandito Reef Series of spearguns. Perfect spearguns for beginner to expert spearfishermen. The Reef Series spearguns all include 3" Hawaiian flopper barbs, stainless steel pinned shafts with rest pin, mono shock cords, stainless steel cork screw swivels, open muzzles, two hand tied bands with Dyneema quick links, and black anodized barrels with polymer Accutracks for quiet, accurate, precise shots. The handles feature a comfort grip and oversized gun butt for easy loading. The trigger mechanisms and hardware are all manufactured from top grade stainless steel. The open muzzle places the Reef Series spearguns in the most accurate, precise type spearguns on the market. The Reef Stalker's overall length is 54". It uses two 9/16" x 18" hand tied bands and a 38" x 5/16" shaft. Great for shooting all reef fish. Made in The USA.
- Bandito Reef Series of Spearguns which is a Perfect Speargun for Beginners to Expert Spearfishermen
- Reef Series all include 3" Hawaiian Flopper Barbs, Stainless Steel Pinned Shafts with Rest Pin, Mono Shock Cords, Stainless Steel Cork Screw Swivels, Open Muzzles, 2 Hand Tied Bands with Dyneema Quick Links, and Black Anodized Barrels with Polymer Accutracks for Quiet, Accurate, Precise Shots
- Overall Length of 54", a Handle that Features a Comfort Grip and Oversized Gun Butt, Trigger Mechanisms and Hardware Manufactured from Top Grade Stainless Steel
- Uses two 9/16" x 18" hand tied bands and a 38" x 5/16" shaft
- Made in The Florida Keys, USA