The Intova IC16 features a 16 megapixel image sensor for high resolution photography, 1/2000th second fast shutter speed, enhanced Digital Signal Processor, and 720p HD video resolution. Other features include 5x Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD, and a Li-ion battery that does not require removal for recharging via USB cable. Uses SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (not included). The sleek external housing is waterproof to 180 feet (55 meters) and features dual O-rings to provide extra leak protection, plus a 52mm lens barrel thread that permits the addition of filters and other accessories.
IC-16 Intova 16 MegaPixel Camera Features:
- Features a 16 megapixel 1-2/3" CCD image sensor that helps you capture gorgeous images with superb contrast and clarity down to the finest detail
- You'll never leave anyone out. With its 5x optical zoom, you can get dramatically close to the action, or zoom out wide to capture everyone and everything in sight
- A generous 2.7-inch color LCD display features sharp, natural color that makes it easy to compose shots, read menus and view photos, even in bright sunlight or underwater
- A revolutionary system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 180 feet underwater when using the outer casing
- Features 32 MB of internal memory, with support for SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (SDHC card not included)