Are you a spearfishingfishing enthusiast? Looking for a better fishing experience and a quality gun you can depend on? Look no further than the Andre Ironwood Series Speargun.åÊ We assure that it will never let you down!
Speciality of Using Ironwood asthe Base Material
Ironwood is a highly valued timber round the world by carpenters who are mainly into producing cabinets and handicraftsmen. The speciality of this variety of timber is that it is proven to be highly durable and extremely heavy. In addition to these properties the ironwood timber also bears a moderate density and a pleasant texture. åÊAdding a special note to the durability of ironwood, it is free from termite attacks and it is rumoured to remain in good condition up to 100 years when kept on land. In this case statistics say that a speargun made out of ironwood could survive well over 20 yearsIn tropical waters! What more could you ask for?
Andre Spearguns are hand manufactured considering every single technical detail carefully.
Andre Ironwood 145 Midhandle Speargun Features:
- Longer midhandle: Provides extra band pull
- Mechanism and the shaft at the end: Provides extra band stretch and additional power
Laminated wood layers from side to side: Provides the speargun a wide body and a slim vertical form
- The wide body is responsible for adding weight to the gun in order to decrease muzzle kick and finally maximize the accuracy
- The thin design minimizes drag from the waterwhile in action
- Dimensions: 57‰ stock length, three 5/8"x27"power bands, 9/32"x68" shaft, and 23 feet effective shooting range
- Total customer satisfaction guaranteed
Enjoy fishing in reefs, Californian kelp beds, and blue water hunting. Hunt down Yellowtails, white seabass, dorados, amberjacks form all parts of the country. The speargun is perfect for accurate long distant shots as well as for blue water hunting. Gear up, get your own Andre Ironwood Series Speargun ‰ÛÒ 145 Midhandle; go on fishing and never come empty handed!